Friday, August 9, 2013

Der Zug from Henau

The supermarket in Wil

Meine Schule

Meine Schule

Wil




 
Today, I was woken up late and had breakfast with my host siblings. It was very good! I ate fruit salad, nutella and bread with chocolate milk. Then, I unpacked more of my suitcases. Around 1:30 me and my host sister, Leandra, walked around Henau towards the train station. The trains come through Henau every quarter til, at the forty five. We caught the one going in the direction of Wil. It was so clean and quiet on the train. It was very lovely compared to the tube in London. After we got off the train, she showed me all around Wil, where I'll go to school with my siblings. It is a very old town (dating back to the 700s) and to me, exciting and new. I don't think I've seen one piece of trash anywhere! It's SO CLEAN!! Yes these towns are quiet and more rural than Charleston. It was very rainy and cloudy during my visit, but I didn't care because I'm in total honeymoon phase! Then we took the bus home and changed into comfy clothes to watch a movie-in German! My host parents have gone to pick up my host grandmother somewhere so I am with all my siblings tonight which will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment